Tuesday, November 28, 2006

looking for my rainbow

I read a quote once, I dont remember whose it was, that said if you wanted to find the rainbow, you had to be willing to live through the rain. Well, its been raining here for a LONG time, and I wanna know where my fucking rainbow is!

Married dude update- I told him I didnt want to be his friend anymore. It kinda felt like since I found out the truth, he's avoided me, even though he said he wasn't. He never contacted me first, and I got tired of it all. So we dont talk anymore. /that

Husband update- He still wont sign a bloody thing. It's been 6 months, and if I wait another 6 I can go to court and file on the grounds that we've been seperated for a year, and have a final court date in 30 days as long as he doesnt contest anything. so keep your fingers crossed!

Guess thats about it for updates. I'm busy decorating for Christmas, and stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they're out there darlin, just keep lookin.